For all of our fellow Halloween fans out there, we have a special treat for you.
Here is a list of a couple events that will be happening this Halloween:
- October 31 starting at 7pm you can hear Smith & Buck playing LIVE at Carl’s Country. A fun event where you can dress up, have a good time, and get yourself in the Halloween spirit
- Drive through Halloween Spooktacular happening at the Garrett Coliseum from 4pm-7pm on Halloween night.
- If you want some good free fun, from 5:30pm-7:30pm head on over to the Montgomery Police Department for the Festival of Frights.
- In Prattville, The Parade of Pumpkins event runs from Oct. 23 through Nov. 1. So this is definitely something you can enjoy on Halloween night. The 2020 Annual Candy Walk has been canceled, they are still inviting everyone to a evening in downtown Prattville for some fun Halloween Festivities. According to the city, door-to-door trick-or-treating is permitted, so that’s also an option!
- If you’re in the Auburn/Opelika area, Opelika Main Street will celebrate Halloween on October 29 with the first ever Downtown Opelika Drive Thru Trick or Treat event. It runs from 6-9 PM with the entrance at Avenue E and South 7th Street.
The links we included will take you to each events information page. Be sure to check those out for more information on the event as well as their healthy and safety requirements. We hope this list was helpful and gives you some ideas for your Halloween plans!